Please note that I do not work for magicJack, and I am not affiliated with them in any way. Having said that, traffic to the managemagicJack web site has been exploding, and I'm no longer able to respond to requests for help than have been pouring in. I've put together a couple of eBooks with answers to most questions:
- The Magic Within: magicJack Tips and Tricks ($9.95). This eBook contains the information of all the eBooks below in one economical eBook. If you've purchased a magicJack, this is how to make the best of your investment!
- The Magic Within: magicJack problems & Solutions ($5.95). MagicJack problems? You'll probably find the solution here.
There are two other eBooks available at www.myebooknook.org/magicjack as well:
- The Magic Within: magicJack Advanced ($3.95). Would you like to push the envelope a bit? This eBook tells you how to block unwanted phone callers, set up speed dial numbers, and a host of other advanced features.
- The Magic Within: Will magicJack work for You? ($2.99). Before you buy, spend a few dollars to find out what you're getting into. There are all kinds of rumors on the Internet, but what can you really expect from a magicJack?
Finally, there is a free report available at www.myebooknook.org/magicjack which outlines solutions to many common magicJack problems.
- Troubleshooting magicJack, a Free Report ($0.00). Yep, that's right - free. It's not as comprehensive as the problem-solving eBooks above (and there's no information given to contact me) - but the price is right!
If you'd like to contact me with suggestions for the web site or to ask about advertising opportunities here, please feel free to fill out the form below, and I'll get back with you as soon as I'm able.