Please note that I do not work for magicJack, and I am not affiliated with them in any way. Having said that, traffic to the managemagicJack web site has been exploding, and I'm no longer able to respond to requests for help that have been pouring in. I've put together several eBooks with answers to most questions, including a free problem solving report:
- The Magic Within: magicJack Tips and Tricks ($9.95). This eBook contains the information of all the eBooks below in one economical eBook. If you've purchased a magicJack, this is how to make the best of your investment!
- The Magic Within: magicJack problems & Solutions ($5.95). MagicJack problems? You'll probably find the solution here.
The eBooks are available at www.myebooknook.org/magicjack, and come with a 30 day money-back guarantee. I'll send you the download link for your purchase, as well as an email address to contact me if you're unable to resolve your problem using the solutions in your eBook. I can't guarantee we'll be able to sort it out, but I'll do what I can to help.
There are two other eBooks available at www.myebooknook.org/magicjack. Each of these books is full of information and carries a 30 day money-back guarantee, but they don't have contact information to reach me for problem solving:
- The Magic Within: magicJack Advanced ($3.95). Would you like to push the envelope a bit? This eBook tells you how to block unwanted phone callers, set up speed dial numbers, and a host of other advanced features.
- The Magic Within: Will magicJack work for You? ($2.99). Before you buy, spend a few dollars to find out what you're getting into. There are all kinds of rumors on the Internet, but what can you really expect from a magicJack?
Finally, there is a free report available at www.myebooknook.org/magicjack which outlines solutions to many common magicJack problems.
- Troubleshooting magicJack, a Free Report ($0.00). Yep, that's right - free. It's not as comprehensive as the problem-solving eBooks above (and there's no information given to contact me) - but the price is right!
If the email you sent me was to suggest a topic for the web site or to ask a question about your subscription to the email list, know that I do read every email, and will get back with you. I just can't respond to everyone's magicjack problem or question anymore.