Here's How… Setting Up and Using Your MagicJack
Making a phone call isn't simply the act of dialing anymore. Phone companies are scrambling to provide services and reduce costs even as consumers are discovering they no longer have to pay for most long distance calls, that they're able to block calls from individual numbers, etc. Speed dialing, busy signal redial, voice mail etc, are all features consumers have come to expect, and more. Speech recognition is often used to dial or send text messages, voice mail is sent to your email account… the list goes on and on. Here's how to access many of the advanced features offered by magicJack.
The magicJack Customer Service…
magicJack is very inexpensive and offers a variety of features, and its customer service department has become fairly well versed. Here's how to get your magicJack and get up and running quickly. Be prepared to dig in and research problems you may have – either on this site or by searching out your own answers on the ‘net. With that caution in mind, let's take a look!
- 15 Quick Fixes for Common magicJack Problems
- Here's how… Purchasing a magicJack
- Here's how… Registering & Activating Your magicJack
- Here's how… Login to Your Account
- Here's how… Porting Your Number
- Here's How… Using 411 and 911 Services with MagicJack
- Here's how… Customizing Your Voicemail
- Here's how… Call Forwarding
- Here's how… Conference Calling with magicJack
- Here's how… Call Waiting
- Problems Trying to Make International Calls
Give magicJack a try and see how it works for you. If all goes well, you'll find you have a few extra dollars in your budget. To ramp up the experience even more, add MagicFeatures to the mix. It's an inexpensive plugin that adds features to magicJack. You may find MagicFeatures and magicJack make an excellent combination!
Questions or Comments?
Do you have a question or comment about setting up and using magicJack? Drop a note in the comment box below and put it out there for all to see! You may find the answer you're looking for – or perhaps you'll hear from another sympathetic user.